Saint John of God Joint Library Services Membership Form
Rules & Regulations
- Books/videos may be borrowed for up to 3 weeks. Loan period may be extended if no other user is on waiting-list. Please telephone the library.
- Items must be returned by the due date or loan period extended. Full replacement cost must be paid for any book lost or damaged.
- Loans are non-transferable, except with the permission of library staff. Any item borrowed is the sole responsibility of the person in whose name it is registered.
- Fines may be levied for overdue books.
- Full replacement cost or fines for lost or damaged books on loan from external libraries, i.e. British Library, Trinity College Library, must be paid by borrower.
- Failure to comply with library regulations will result in user being prohibited from accessing all library services.
Copyright Regulations - Photocopying
- Library users must abide by the Copyright and Related Rights Act 2000 in relation to photocopying of articles and other library material. The Copyright and Related Rights Act 2000 may be viewed in the library or on www.irishstatutebook.ie.
- Copyright declaration forms must be signed when requested by library staff.